7 Main Reasons Why Many N-power Applicant Will be Disqualified
The Nigeria government established the Nigerian Youth Empowerment Scheme (NPOWER) in other to curb the rate of unemployment in the country, N-power was established in 2016 by Federal Government under the leadership of Muhammadu Buhari to fight unemployment in the country. Its known for the past two years the scheme has successfully employed over 500,000 Nigerian youths.
The Nigeria Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-POWER) has disclosed seven (7) very important reasons why many applicant might be disqualified. We at Matter Arising cares a lot much about you and willing to share with you in other to prepared you ahead so, here we are going to communicate and analyzed the seven (7) main reasons why many NPower applicant will be disqualified.
As we all know that the rate of unemployment youth in the country is very high, for this reason in less than two weeks over three million (3,000,000) Nigerian has applied for N-power 2020 Batch C recruitment, but the organization intends to accept only 400,000 people, sadly that over 2.5 million people that registered for N-Power will be rejected. We are going to give you reasons many applicant will be disqualified even before the organization shortlist
Here is 7 Main reasons why Npower applicants will be disqualified
- Age Bracket (18-35) Years: N-power stated it clearly that the job is for Nigerians youth within the age 18-35 years. For this reason, if you are an applicant and your age is below 18 or above 35, sorry that’s automatic disqualification.
- Currently Working: if the Applicant is already working i.e applicant that are civil servants or working in any other organization will be automatically disqualified
- BVN Details: the inconsistent BVN details that’s if the application BVN details doesn’t match with details on their credentials which they submitted to Npower is also automatic disqualification
- Multiple Registration: all the Npower applicants that submitted more than one application will not be selected also
- Former N-POWER Beneficiaries: for those who have been N-power beneficiaries, but still went ahead to re-registered will be automatically disqualified
- Fail N-POWER Exam: all those who fail in advance or who will fail N-power assessment test will be disqualified… To help You Prepared Ahead SEE >> N-power Teach, Build, And Health Past Questions That can Help you Pass N-power Exam
- Graduates or Illegal Institution: Any N-power applicants that completed his/her education in an unapproved institution in the country shall also be disqualified
Let kn0w your Views About This Updates and Share With Friends