GoodNews: FG Reconsider Reopening of Schools, Release Guidelines ~ Matters Arising

FG Reconsider Reopening of Schools, Release Guidelines ~ Matters Arising

#BREAKING: No Going Back FG Set to Reopen See the Terms and Conditions Listed

Matters Arising gathered that, FG release guidelines for school reopening at all level. There is still hope of school reopening this year.

Federal Government is planning to reopen schools by 27th of July, this information is from a top government official. They said education is very paramount they can’t afford to lock schools for too long.

House of Reps, Atiku and NAPTAN kick against scrapping of WAEC and asked education minister to reconsider his decision.

60% of universities have released Post UTME form. The remaining 40% will release their own before ending of july.

Let Know Your Opinion About This Development

Check More Latest News on Matters Arising

10 Comments

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Embattled EFCC Boss Magu Exposes Nigeria’s Attorney General Malami for Corruption (Photo)

Amotekun Osun Intercepts 2 Truck Loads Of Marble Stones, Arrests 4 Illegal Miners ~ Matters Arising