ONE Champions will work closely with the ONE Nigeria Country program, led by the Country Director and will work with the direction and support of the ONE Campaigns team to come up with innovative and exciting ways to engage policymakers to secure policy changes and public investments to address poverty in Nigeria.
This is a fantastic opportunity to impact your community, country and the world working with highly-visible, mission-driven ONE supporters in an incredible, supportive environment. ONE Champions will receive training on how to campaign, pressure decision-makers and engage the media. You will have the opportunity to attend ONE events and put your skills into practice in meetings with high-level decision makers.
This is a voluntary program where ONE will recruit, train, and support 60 emerging leaders approximately between 18-35 years of age who will Champion causes ONE supports at the grassroots, state and federal levels in Nigeria. ONE advocates and campaigns on education, gender, health, agriculture and transparency as a means to fight poverty. The program was launched in 2016 with 20 Champions.
- Receive one certificate of appreciation.
- Gain experience on the practical side of lobbying and campaigning.
- Exposure and represent ONE at both local and international conferences.
- A fantastic opportunity and network to make a significant impact in your community and world working with a highly visible, mission-driven organization in an incredible, supportive environment.
- Training on campaigns advocacy.
- Applicants should be 18-35 year of aged.
- A passion for our mission to end extreme poverty and an interest in international issues.
- Willingness to attend a program induction and training in person in Abuja.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A clear commitment to integrity.
- A commitment to efforts to end poverty.
- Interest in engaging policymakers on issues of relevance.
- Willingness to dedicate some time to raise awareness and mobilize different people to support ONE’s initiatives.
DEADLINE: 12 February, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY: For more information VISIT HERE TO APPLY