Manchester City star Sergio Aguero is reportedly wanted by Barcelona.
Aguero’s future at City is uncertain with the 32-year-old coming out of contract at the end of the season.
And the forward is unsurprisingly wanted by Europe’s biggest clubs.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA WANT AGUERO
Barcelona are eyeing Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero, according to The Sun.
Aguero has also been linked to Paris Saint-Germain as City’s all-time leading goalscorer entered the final six months of his contract.
The Argentina international has scored two goals in nine games this season.
READ NEWS ON SPORTS: Javi Lopez grateful to Pochettino as Adelaide’s ex-Espanyol captain eyes A-League finals
– Staying at Barcelona and Eric Garcia looks set to join the club from City. The cover of Mundo Deportivo says Garcia is poised to move to Barca in January in a deal worth €5million (£4.5m) plus variables.
– Also facing an uncertain future is Fernandinho. The Telegraph reports Fernandinho is undecided about his future, with the City man having offers from South America.
– Matteo Guendouzi is set to see out his loan spell at Hertha Berlin. Fabrizio Romano says the midfielder will not return to Arsenal in January, with the Bundesliga club wanting him to stay until season’s end.
– Wolves seem unlikely to sign a forward in January. The Mirror claims they have aborted interested in Liverpool striker Divock Origi and Chelsea’s Olivier Giroud.
– With Frank Lampard under pressure at the helm of Chelsea, help could be incoming. Sky Sports reports Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is considering bringing back former manager Avram Grant to work with Lampard.