Anambra has been hell on earth as deadly attack by suspected IPOB/ESN claims closely hundreds of lives, a suya seller that sells suya at Nkwoagu Nanka in Anambra for more than two decades was killed by Unknown Gunmen.
Report had it that, he has sold suya on that spot for more than 20 years.
In another attack by the gunmen at Isulo, Orumba South LGA in Anambra, a Fulani woman and her children were shot dead along the road.
Reports also confirmed an attack by the gunmen at Eke Adazi-nnukwu today, Eke Abatete and Agulu town all in Anambra State.
The recent attacks and killings are coming after the gunmen threatened to cause havoc in Anambra if their leader, Nnamdi Kanu is not released
Below is the of deadly attacks in Anambra state within the last 48 hours;
• A headless body on Nnobi-Alor-Nkpor road — 21st May, 2022 (7.00AM)
• Three heads (including that of a sitting legislator) at Chisco Park, Amichi — 21st May, 2022 (6.00pm)
2) • Attack at Onitsha Tollgate, Ogbunike/Nkwelle Junction — 22nd May, 2022 (2.00pm)
• Attack around Eke Adazi Nnukwu — 22nd May, 2022 (3.00pm)
• Attack at Ogidi — 22nd May, 2022 (3.30pm)
• Attack at Aforigwe, Umunnachi — 22nd May, 2022 (4.00pm)
3) • Attack around Oraukwu-Abatete — 22nd May, 2022 (5.00pm)
• Attack on Agulu — 22nd May, 2022
• Attack on Nanka — 22nd May, 2022
• An Hausa man,wife and killed chased down to Isulo ọrụmba south and killed in Cold blood